Hootsuite


Being pretty social media savvy myself, I would say that I have a pretty decent background in the field of social media.  However, it wasn't until a few months ago that I found out about Hootsuite.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Hootsuite, it is a free social media dashboard that allows users to manage and measure their social networks.  It lets users manage multiple social networks, schedule tweets and messages, track brand mentions, analyze social media market, and more!  What a perfect idea for keeping your social media organized and all in one place.

Getting started with using Hootsuite may seem overwhelming at first.  If you don’t know where to start, a recommendation is to start with Hootsuite University.  When I first wanted to see what Hootsuite was about, I dove right in and went to www.hootsuite.com and got a feel for some of the things I could do in Hootsuite to see if it was something that interested me.  Now, I have a Hootsuite certification!  Who would have thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment